quizballs 107 - general knowledge quiz - questions without answers
free general knowledge quiz - questions and answers - for pub quizzes, pub games, team games, learning and fun
Quiz intro ...
This is a Businessballs Quizballs quiz. Quizballs are free quiz questions and answers for trivia quizzes, team games, pub quizzes, general knowledge, learning and amusement. Use the quiz and questions and answers to suit your purposes, either as a stand-alone quiz, or to cut and paste to make your own quizzes.
Quizballs accepts no liability for any arguments, lost bets, or otherwise unfortunate consequences arising from any errors contained in these quizzes although quite a lot of effort is made to ensure that questions are clear and answers are correct. Please notify us of any errors, or questions or answers requiring clarification.
These quizzes are free to use in pub quizzes, trivia quizzes, organisational events and team-building, but are not to be sold or published, which includes not posting them on other websites, thank you.
These are the quiz questions. Here are the quiz answers with the questions. A link to the quiz answers also follows the questions below.
see the quizballs.com quizzes website operated by businessballs
quizballs 107 - free general knowledge questions for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes
This is an 'odd-one-out' quiz.
So there is just one answer to each question.
- Which of these is not a part of the human eye: Sclera; Cornea; Fovea; Macula; Tympanic membrane; Schlemm's canal?
- Which of these woods generally does not float in water: Oak; Teak; Mahogany; Ebony; Willow; Maple?
- Which of these is not a Chinese Dynasty: Ming; Ding; Qing; Shang; Tang; Zhou?
- Which of these is not a prime number 5; 11; 37, 59; 79; 93 ?
- Which of these metals is not an element: Brass; Silver; Tin; Aluminium/Aluminum; Copper?
- Which of these is not a wine region of France: Rhone; Alsace; Rioja; Bordeaux; Jura?
- Which of these is not a character in the UK children's TV series Trumpton: Mrs Cobbit; Walter Harkin; Captain Flack; Miss Lovelace; Reverend Timms?
- Which of these books was not banned by the British courts: Fanny Hill by John Cleland; Ulysses by James Joyce; Lady Chatterly's Lover by DH Lawrence; Fear of Flying by Erica Jong; The Well of Loneliness by Radclyffe Hall?
- Which of these is not a national capital city: Ottawa; Canberra; Istanbul; Islamabad; Pretoria; Wellington?
- Which of these is not a Ford car model: Edge; Flex; Firenza; Maverick; Taurus?
- What is the correct spelling of the word which is spelled incorrectly in this list: Perseverance; Supersede; Noticeable; Noteable; Massachusetts?
- Which of these was never a vice-president of the USA: Herbert Hoover; Nelson Rockefeller; Richard Nixon; Theodore Roosevelt; Dick Cheney?
- Which of these creatures is not native to Australia: Platypus; Dingo; Penguin; Hyena; Emu?
- Which of these is not a Square in London: Bedford; Leicester; Tavistock; Nottingham; Manchester?
- Which of these is not an album by The Rolling Stones: Rubber Soul: Beggars Banquet; Some Girls; A Bigger Bang; Steel Wheels?
- The flag of which of these nations does not have the colour green in it: Hungary; Wales; Romania; Cameroon; Algeria?
- In which of these films does actor Kevin Costner not appear: Field of Dreams; Tin Cup; The Untouchables; Ransom; The Upside of Anger?
- Which of these is not a river in England: Tees; Don; Spey; Witham; Aire?
- Which of these football clubs did Gary Lineker not play for: Everton; Leicester City; AC Milan; Tottenham Hotspur; Barcelona?
- Which of these is not a US state capital: Montgomery; Tallahassee; Denver; Chicago; Boston?
- Which of these horses did not win the UK Grand National: West Tip; Supreme Glory; Corbiere; Earth Summit; Hedgehunter?
- Which of these was not a Tudor monarch: Henry VII; Henry VIII; Edward V; Edward VI; Elizabeth I?
- Which of these is not a letter in the Greek alphabet: Kappa; Zeta; Iota; Deka; Lamda; Sigma?
- Which of these is not a city in Germany: Ansbach; Marl; Osterhofen; Graz; Frankfurt?
- Which of these is not a note in standard 'concert' guitar tuning: B; E; D; F; A; G?
- Which of these is not a rank in the British Army: Commander; Staff Sergeant; Captain; Major-General; Field Marshall?
- Which of these is not a breed of cat: Balinese; Chausie, Vizsla; Peterbold; Snowshoe?
- Which of these is not an evergreen shrub: Lavender, Skimmia; Myrtle; Virginia Creeper; Erica?
- Which of these is not a Roman god: Cupid; Hermes; Hercules; Jupiter; Vulcan?
- Which of these is not among the 'Big Four' rapidly expanding national economies, known collectively as a four letter acronym based on their initials: India; China; Canada; Russia; Brazil?
quizballs 107 - free quiz answers for trivia quizzes and pub quizzes